Dandruff occurs when the scalp is dry and is peeling. White specks on the hair or clothes do not look very appealing and often cause us to lose confidence. Fortunately, there are some simple home remedies to fight dandruff. Here are some of them:
1. An excellent way to reduce dandruff is heated massaging the scalp with olive oil. Heat 1/4 cup pure olive oil (to be warm, not hot!). If you do this in the microwave, it will take you about 30 seconds. Then massage with warm olive oil into the scalp and leave for 20 minutes. Vigorously comb the hair with a natural bristle brush (to remove hair dandruff). Wash oil of good quality shampoo. Repeat the procedure twice a week.
2. Reduce the dandruff will also simple concoction based on thyme. Pour two teaspoons of dried thyme two glasses of hot water and steam bath for 10 minutes. Strain the infusion and allow to cool to room temperature. Wash your hair with shampoo, rinse and apply to damp hair half decoction of thyme. Decoction massage into the scalp. Do not rinse it. The remainder of the brew store in the refrigerator for the next use. Repeat the procedure twice a week.
3. Coconut oil for many years was used by the inhabitants of South Asia as a natural conditioner to prevent the formation of dandruff. Massage coconut oil into your scalp and hair, leave on for 30 minutes and rinse.
4. Effective in fighting dandruff shampoos are of 5% tea tree oil. Instead of looking for such a shampoo, you can do it yourself. Mix tea tree oil shampoo that you use every day (1 drop of essential oil per 30 ml of shampoo). Wash the hair every day or every two days.
5. Another homemade dandruff is to mix the essential oil of sandalwood with lemon juice in a ratio of 1: 3 and the imposition of so prepared mixture on the scalp.