Below you’ll find 5 great tips on staying inspired so that you’re less likely to fall into a rut or become unproductive.
1. Every morning, make a list of the 3 tasks you want to accomplish that day.
2. Work on one important task for 50 minutes and then take a 10 minute break to refocus.
3. Reading increases knowledge, which in turn keeps you inspired.
4. End your day with 10 minutes of reflection and self-evaluation.
5. Get some sleep. When you get enough rest, you have more energy to do the things that make you happy.