Top study tips to help you understand how to learn and improve memory to ensure you achieve exam success!
1. Find the right hours. Don’t study when you’re really tired. It’s better to get a good night’s sleep after studying for a short time, than to push on at two in the morning.
2. space your studying, 3 one hour study periods is better than 1 three hour study period.
3. re-write the information you need in dark blue pen because first, you are more Likely to remember what you have written and second, because blue triggers your memories.
4. test yourself, it helps you see how well you know your material.
5. finally give yourself incentives. For Example if you need to read your material, every paragraph you finish reading you get a little candy or every hour of studying let yourself watch.