Sweaty palms is a problem not only aesthetic. They prevent normal functioning and have a negative impact on social contacts. The problem escalates even more when stressed that our hands are wet. Fortunately, there are several home remedies that – when used regularly – will allow us to free ourselves from this unpleasant ailments.
1. Two, three times a week, rub your hands with fresh leaves or powdered herb basil. After the procedure, wash them with soap and water, then rub the skin moisturizer.
2. Put into a bowl two bags of black tea, pour boiling water over them and leave to strain for fifteen minutes. In this infusion urine hands for ten, fifteen minutes. After the bath, dry your hands with a paper towel and rub the cream. Use this method twice a week.
3. Peel and finely chop a piece of fresh ginger root. Received all the pieces carefully rub the palms. This ritual must be repeated three times a week.
4. Drink a glass of tea every day sage. This will reduce the amount of sweat secreted by the body. You can prepare a drink with the finished bags or pour a cup of boiling water over a teaspoon of the herb. Everything is ready after fifteen minutes brewing.
5. In a bowl pour two tablespoons of baking soda and pour over them a small amount of hot water. For about ten minutes urine hands in such a solution, then gently dry them and brush moisturizing cream.